How do I log in to the eCourse I purchased?
1) First go to the My Account section in the top menu. (If your user name appears logged in, go to step 5.)
2) Log in using the exact email address you used when purchasing the course.
3) If you do not have a password, register using the exact email used when purchasing.
4) If you have forgotten your password, click “Lost your password?” and reset your password.
5) Once logged in, return to your course (Tool Sharpening, Bowl Turning), and all the lessons will be unlocked and accessible for you.
How Do I purchase an online eCourse?
1) Go to the Shop or go directly to the course main page. Tool Sharpening, Bowl Gouge Mastery, Wood Bowl Turning, Tree to Bowl Understanding Green Wood
2) At the top of the course page click the “Take This Course” button
3) Follow the instructions for purchasing the course.
4) Once purchased, return to the main course page Tool Sharpening, Bowl Gouge Mastery, Wood Bowl Turning, Tree to Bowl Understanding Green Wood and log in.
IMPORTANT — Be sure to use your exact email address used when purchasing as your User Name
All course lessons will be open and be accessible after you have purchased and signed in.
Where is the eProduct I purchased?
When you purchase an eProduct PDF from the website shop you will receive a follow-up email.
That email contains a Download link to download the product(s) you purchased.
If you have not received this email, please check all your email folders. The email may be in a spam folder.
How Do I Purchase an eProduct (eBook or DIY template)?
1) Go to the website shop and select a product(s).
2) Click the Add To Cart button on the product page.
3) At the top of the page, click Cart
4) Click Proceed to Checkout and follow the payment instructions.
5) You will receive a follow-up email with a Download link to download the product(s) you purchased.
I have a question or comment?
To ask a question or leave a comment, please go to the article within this site that best matches your question or comment and add it to the comment section at the bottom. I read every comment. If you need further support, please click here to send me an email. Thank you!